By using our website, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy. If you do not agree with the terms of this policy, please do not use our website.
2. Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our service to you.
2.1 Personal Data
While using our website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
– Email address
– First name and last name
– Phone number
– Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
– Cookies and Usage Data
2.2 Usage Data
We may also collect information on how the service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
3. Use of Data
Maternelle de Marie-Claire uses the collected data for various purposes:
– To provide and maintain our website
– To notify you about changes to our website
– To allow you to participate in interactive features of our website when you choose to do so
– To provide customer support
– To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our website
– To monitor the usage of our website
– To detect, prevent and address technical issues